Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 21 Entry

Well I didn't enter in last weeks competition, silhouettes, mostly because I didn't have any silhouettes already, and didn't have time to shoot any. But I'm back this weeks for birthday week and the special pets category!

For the kids birthday, here is Mr. SL on his first birthday. He wasn't so sure about his cake at first, but in the end, he gobbled it up and begged for more. He is glancing over to his dad in this picture who is telling him to eat it. I love the face he is making, kinda a "are you sure about this stuff?"




And for the pets entry, here is Zoe, my boyfriend's family's Maltese. This was at the alumni lacrosse game a few weeks ago. It was cold and rainy, and well, when you only weight 3 lbs. and your mom shaved all your fur off, you get a little chilly.


Be sure to head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out all the awesome entries and maybe even enter your own! Oh and I can't be the only one who is dying to know the results of the blurb book contest! Seriously Amy and Angie, let's move it! Not that I really think I won, or even made into the book, I'm just dying to see the beautiful faces that did!

6 comments:

  1. I love both of your pictures! Sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute! Same thing happened to my poor maltipoo when I shaved him in winter. I had to buy him a sweater because he was shivering all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Those are both very cute! :)
    Love, Alyssa @ CrazyBusy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute, especially the pet one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at the face on the first one! So expressive! Adorable. Cute pink sweatshirt, too!

    ReplyDelete