Monday, July 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 27

It's Sports in Action and Pets week over @ I Faces! Go check it out and enter a photo yourself!



Whoever thought of the Sports in Action challenge, must have forgotten to consider the fact that for many teen boys sports, wearing of a helmet is required, which means it's hard to see the faces. Being as I only shoot boys sports, finding a photo close enough up to make out a face was quite a challenge. Here is what I came up with.



And now for the Pets category, I'd like to introduce Mr. Galactic Hero! He was rescued from the middle of the road while we were at the beach about a month ago and promptly given that name by my boyfriend's 4 year old nephew.


4 comments:

  1. Love the name! Kids are so funny!
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the burned edges and color in your first shot and that turtle is so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turtle! He's lucky you rescued him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Love your sports one. Over here in Australia, helmets are not so prevalent. Except in my son's chosen sport - motorbike riding!

    ReplyDelete